Life Path Number 6.
These people are great caregivers. The men used to save damsels in distress, while women indulge their men as their own kids.
These persons enjoy their home and family. They are sensitive, affectionate, gentle, sympathetic, and reliable and focused on satisfying other people. You are a perfect caregiver and dealer, as you like to serve the others, especially your loved ones. You life is all about family values. You enjoy home comfort, and the most suitable job for you is a non-working parent.
You must take care of yourself as you may become conceited and start to criticize others. Due to the fact that that you are ready to give everything to the others, you may become a slave to others and ignore your own needs. As you succeed in helping others you may find it hard to strike a balance between helping and interfering. People with this life number are often considered appealing, and their mood can affect everybody.
You tend to be a humanitarian and have the urge to help the welfare of the other people, but don't overestimate them.
These people are responsible and alert. When people around you are going mad, you're the one who takes everything under control. Don't resist. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Follow your instincts. You are a person who takes responsibilities. You can either put up with it and do it properly, or relinquish control and criticise the way people deals with things. You're obsessed with control. That's fine, many of us are like this. Just use your sense of fun. Go on reading.
- Don't overestimate yourself. Look for the job that requires your responsibility. You'll be a really good a manager. Choose the job that requires more education. Be proud of yourself for being able to cope with it.
- Remember that the person taking responsibilities are just as good as the people doing the hard work. Be sympathetic, practical and grateful. Learn how to do each person's job to understand what you're asking them to do.
- You want your holiday to be funny and free of control. Choose such places as Club Med or a cruise. Take a few days where the only decisions you have to make are what to eat or drink. Let somebody take care of you for once. But make sure they'll do it right.
- Another choice is make some physical job. Try to construct a building. Do a seven-day camping trip or bicycle race. The idea is to do something physically intensive for some time. Make yourself tired, but don't forget to recover your strength then.
What hides behind UUSPS? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
U has special meaning in UUSPS. As a reservoir, the U has a large opening directed to the sky (mind and instinct), it is full of energy up to the matter (which stands for the base). Its base is round and shows instability. Therefore, it is considered a movable letter.
S has special meaning in UUSPS. It looks like a snake ready to destroy its victim. Its reverse curves bring a sense of sudden surprise. Its construction also radiates some solitary superiority that sends energy in any direction.
P has special meaning in UUSPS. It is swaying under the weight of its big head. It looks just like B, but has no belly. P is too distant from the earthly comforts and material things. It is thoughtful, tolerant and reserved. It seeks for silence, loneliness and peace to achieve wisdom.