Life Path Number 6.
These people are great caregivers. The men used to save damsels in distress, while women indulge their men as their own kids.
These persons enjoy their home and family. They are sensitive, affectionate, gentle, sympathetic, and reliable and focused on satisfying other people. You are a perfect caregiver and dealer, as you like to serve the others, especially your loved ones. You life is all about family values. You enjoy home comfort, and the most suitable job for you is a non-working parent.
You must take care of yourself as you may become conceited and start to criticize others. Due to the fact that that you are ready to give everything to the others, you may become a slave to others and ignore your own needs. As you succeed in helping others you may find it hard to strike a balance between helping and interfering. People with this life number are often considered appealing, and their mood can affect everybody.
You tend to be a humanitarian and have the urge to help the welfare of the other people, but don't overestimate them.
These people are responsible and alert. When people around you are going mad, you're the one who takes everything under control. Don't resist. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Follow your instincts. You are a person who takes responsibilities. You can either put up with it and do it properly, or relinquish control and criticise the way people deals with things. You're obsessed with control. That's fine, many of us are like this. Just use your sense of fun. Go on reading.
- Don't overestimate yourself. Look for the job that requires your responsibility. You'll be a really good a manager. Choose the job that requires more education. Be proud of yourself for being able to cope with it.
- Remember that the person taking responsibilities are just as good as the people doing the hard work. Be sympathetic, practical and grateful. Learn how to do each person's job to understand what you're asking them to do.
- You want your holiday to be funny and free of control. Choose such places as Club Med or a cruise. Take a few days where the only decisions you have to make are what to eat or drink. Let somebody take care of you for once. But make sure they'll do it right.
- Another choice is make some physical job. Try to construct a building. Do a seven-day camping trip or bicycle race. The idea is to do something physically intensive for some time. Make yourself tired, but don't forget to recover your strength then.
What hides behind TIFY? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
T has special meaning in TIFY. It reminds of a TV antenna that transfer information from afar, and then sends it to the vertical axis (earth) to make it real. He usually knows all about universal values and allows for inner transformations.
I has special meaning in TIFY. Simple vertical line acted as the number 1 and establishes a connection between the earth and the sky, and also has a powerful inner tension. The current is very direct and goes frankly without hesitation. It makes you stay alert and ready for action.
F has special meaning in TIFY. Its form resembles E, which seems dedicated, but for the lack of its bottom part some sexual shapes. The top bar prevails to give preference to the head and increased level of awareness. The horizontal bars are bent towards its vertical axis, which gives the sensitive aspect of searching for harmony and peace.
Y has special meaning in TIFY. His foot doesn't stand firmly on its weak base (which stands for the material things). The base maintains two antennas that get energy from the sky (which means thought). This energy is reduced in the bottom of two antennas that shows some ambiguity (there is no space for a lot of energy). Being insecure, this letter is asking, reviewing and treating problems of several sides at the same time, adding it some mystery.