Life Path Number 7.
These people are very smart, but also lonely. They should try to believe people. Otherwise, they can become cynical and start abusing drugs and alcohol. They appreciate the beauty of nature: plants, trees, water, etc.
These people are mysterious and don't want you to know much about them. They are clever, discreet, analytical, fan of spiritual science, alienated, lonely, sad, introvert, and unsure of themselves. These persons are very thoughtful. People with this life path number are intelligent and diligent. You appreciate loyalty and prudence, and search for the roots of all problems. You seek for perfection, and have high expectations for everybody.
As you love being on your own, you gladly change the stress and chaos of a hectic life for a quiet, peaceful existence. Sevens are attracted by spiritual stuff.
As you like being on your own, you may find it hard to have close relationships. Even though you appreciate your independence you may sometimes feel alone you need communication. As you spend most time on your own, you may ignore the others' views and become inflexible. One of your main tasks is to strike a balance between needing some time alone but not becoming totally isolated. Seven is a reflection of spiritual concentration, thinking, being original, independent. These people frequently feel misunderstood; they are mysterious, and sometimes considered as bizarre.
They are characterized by high level of awareness and a broad viewpoint. Here are some useful tips for you:
- These persons may be scared of heights, but their heart hover as an eagle. They usually see more widely than the others. Surprisingly, this can also cause an apparent lack of attention to detail. Don't neglect them.
- It must be noted that you're often in touch with "the force." The power of the world can resemble a lake with a mostly smooth surface, but the ripples on it may be the new opportunities within arm's reach.
- You'll probably have several different jobs throughout your life, or you'll keep doing something new and refreshing. If you had a restaurant, you would think out the new dishes every day.
- The best options for your vacations are some adventures or scientific expeditions. Learn something you've always dreamed of and dive into it. Or, go someplace you've always interested in.
- You'd probably want to learn how to fly.
What hides behind SHY? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
S has special meaning in SHY. It looks like a snake ready to destroy its victim. Its reverse curves bring a sense of sudden surprise. Its construction also radiates some solitary superiority that sends energy in any direction.
H has special meaning in SHY. Its shape implies two vertical antenna which come from the bottom (which means matter) and go upward (which stands for spirit). You can change one antenna for the other due to the horizontal bar that stands for the emotions. There are no curves to add some kindness, only the right angles that make a journey to the earth much harder.
Y has special meaning in SHY. His foot doesn't stand firmly on its weak base (which stands for the material things). The base maintains two antennas that get energy from the sky (which means thought). This energy is reduced in the bottom of two antennas that shows some ambiguity (there is no space for a lot of energy). Being insecure, this letter is asking, reviewing and treating problems of several sides at the same time, adding it some mystery.