Life Path Number 8.
These people don't feel safe until they have found a way to reach financial safety.
8s find it hard to accept advice. They're always listening only to themselves. As a consequence, they usually learn from their mistakes. Because of being so frank, they may inadvertently hurt others. Even if they may seem insensitive, inside they're different. They really care about everything that happens in their lives. These people are true leaders, quite ambitious and focused. You are good in organization and have broad views which make you successful businessman.
These people radiate authority, material benefits, aspiration and prudence. People with this life path number work hard to get what they want. They can become perfect managers and sellers. They succeed in hard work more that the others. They know how to control money and are able to become rich. This desire for material benefits can have some underwater stones, such as a prone to do whatever it takes to make wealth, or ignore of their family and friends while working to make money.
Eights are good at reading people and know how to attract the right ones, which makes them excellent administrators, politicians or businessmen. You have a strong desire for success and recognition.
As you find status very significant you may give in to temptation of living beyond your means. Don't forget to show your family members your affection.
These people usually return karma and opportunity. You are analyzing the lessons you've brought from different lives, and enhancing what you want to keep. Here are some tips you may find useful:
- These people must learn what really counts. Unfairness in the past may present itself again in this lifetime. Even some significant choices may return this time.
- Eight has an innate sense of the relationship between all the lives. You have a good intuition and always see what happens next. You always find the best way to rectify the situation.
- You may feel that you know people entering, leaving and coming back to you. Finally, things and people return to you in some way.
- 8s can be perfect advisors, helping other people to understand their life events much better. You also must have the sympathy to do it, just don't forget that sometimes your frankness can be difficult to take.
- You may be interested in the job related to history and antiquity. You may work in the nearest antique shop, or be a history professor.
What hides behind ORNMB? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
O has special meaning in ORNMB. It represents a plain circle without openings, which surrounds you and doesn't let you out. It can turn everything upside down. Its pleasant roundness radiates kindness and harmony. It has neither beginning nor end. O doesn't t like to sort things out, it prefers comfort and harmony. It reminds us of a magnifying glass that allows us to see the stars and distant lands.
R has special meaning in ORNMB. It looks just like P, but has one more leg that seems to step up. The letter reminds us of a brave soldier blowing his chest to show his pride. It indicates flexibility and hides its emotions. With its different shapes it can send some conflicting information.
N has special meaning in ORNMB. No round shape, just broken lines pointing into different directions. Due to its top-down central bar, we change quickly from the mental to the physical plane. Therefore, one can note a sudden dynamism tending towards an excitable character. In some sense, it radiates false calmness.
M has special meaning in ORNMB. This letter stands firm on its feet. It includes information about earthly and material assets. It has almost no openings and its standing is too massive, which must explain its slowness and toughness.
B has special meaning in ORNMB. Its head is rounded, which resembles the belly of the woman expecting baby and increase this pleasant effect by settling on the ground. This emphasizes the flexibility supported by its bar located on the left axis. However, it looks weakened under the pressure of two large circles.