Life Path Number 6.
These people are great caregivers. The men used to save damsels in distress, while women indulge their men as their own kids.
These persons enjoy their home and family. They are sensitive, affectionate, gentle, sympathetic, and reliable and focused on satisfying other people. You are a perfect caregiver and dealer, as you like to serve the others, especially your loved ones. You life is all about family values. You enjoy home comfort, and the most suitable job for you is a non-working parent.
You must take care of yourself as you may become conceited and start to criticize others. Due to the fact that that you are ready to give everything to the others, you may become a slave to others and ignore your own needs. As you succeed in helping others you may find it hard to strike a balance between helping and interfering. People with this life number are often considered appealing, and their mood can affect everybody.
You tend to be a humanitarian and have the urge to help the welfare of the other people, but don't overestimate them.
These people are responsible and alert. When people around you are going mad, you're the one who takes everything under control. Don't resist. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Follow your instincts. You are a person who takes responsibilities. You can either put up with it and do it properly, or relinquish control and criticise the way people deals with things. You're obsessed with control. That's fine, many of us are like this. Just use your sense of fun. Go on reading.
- Don't overestimate yourself. Look for the job that requires your responsibility. You'll be a really good a manager. Choose the job that requires more education. Be proud of yourself for being able to cope with it.
- Remember that the person taking responsibilities are just as good as the people doing the hard work. Be sympathetic, practical and grateful. Learn how to do each person's job to understand what you're asking them to do.
- You want your holiday to be funny and free of control. Choose such places as Club Med or a cruise. Take a few days where the only decisions you have to make are what to eat or drink. Let somebody take care of you for once. But make sure they'll do it right.
- Another choice is make some physical job. Try to construct a building. Do a seven-day camping trip or bicycle race. The idea is to do something physically intensive for some time. Make yourself tired, but don't forget to recover your strength then.
What hides behind NPMCW? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
N has special meaning in NPMCW. No round shape, just broken lines pointing into different directions. Due to its top-down central bar, we change quickly from the mental to the physical plane. Therefore, one can note a sudden dynamism tending towards an excitable character. In some sense, it radiates false calmness.
P has special meaning in NPMCW. It is swaying under the weight of its big head. It looks just like B, but has no belly. P is too distant from the earthly comforts and material things. It is thoughtful, tolerant and reserved. It seeks for silence, loneliness and peace to achieve wisdom.
M has special meaning in NPMCW. This letter stands firm on its feet. It includes information about earthly and material assets. It has almost no openings and its standing is too massive, which must explain its slowness and toughness.
C has special meaning in NPMCW. You can see that its shape reminds of a wide opened mouth which says a lot. It is also similar to a parable picking up frequencies and bringing them back under a more rounded up form. It is much easier to access due to its round shape which, unlike the letter B, leaves a wide space for communication.
W has special meaning in NPMCW. It consists of two V! Its form captures increasing the energies of the sky (which means thinking) and pushes them from heaven to the Earth and the other way around. It has no curvature to mark sudden changes. The base shows rich intimate life. This form transmits changes to achieve the sense of satisfaction.