Life Path Number 2.
People with Life Path number 2 looks for harmony and balance, and can be characterized by communication and co-operation skills. They are natural peacekeepers, and as they perceive different points of view, cope with hard situations gracefully. They have powers of persuasion when trying to show their point of view, people may often see them as intermediaries in any argument.
These people are very faithful, so if they say that they like you, you can be sure they don't lie! They respect friendship and look for the opportunity to share their lives with special people. They care about people and are good listeners. These people are honest and open and look for the best in everyone. Due to their tenderness, kindness and loveliness, they are perfect friends or partners.
If your Life Path number is 2, your sensitivity can become your problem. Most of these people are too sensitive, discreet, and afraid to show their point of view. As you are afraid of being offended you may avoid arguments and hide your opinion. Therefore you can have the trouble forming a part of the group, and feel resentful as you are holding back your ideas. Your sympathy and caring for the others can make you deny your own needs, which, in its turn, may cause the feeling of insult or rage, and if you feel at risk or on edge, you can become the bad Two, but at the end you never want conflict.
People with the life path number 2 are a combination of ambiguity and division, a lot of truth and education. Here you can find some key issues you may find helpful:
- Never refuse from your identity. You may have problems with black and white issues; you never look for the golden mean.
- Find the job that uses your powers. You may become a perfect diplomat or advisor. You like creative work and can become good musician or artist. If you feel attracted by politics, your electorates will have a powerful and loyal representative.
- People with this life path can be self-conscious and a bit indecisive. Find the way to respect your own opinions and virtues. Don't let your soft character make you dependent and timid.
- You can change your life as you wish. Try to be thoughtful and considerate. Learn and collect information and others will be thankful for your depth.
What hides behind HTA? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
H has special meaning in HTA. Its shape implies two vertical antenna which come from the bottom (which means matter) and go upward (which stands for spirit). You can change one antenna for the other due to the horizontal bar that stands for the emotions. There are no curves to add some kindness, only the right angles that make a journey to the earth much harder.
T has special meaning in HTA. It reminds of a TV antenna that transfer information from afar, and then sends it to the vertical axis (earth) to make it real. He usually knows all about universal values and allows for inner transformations.
- A has special meaning in HTA. Its position always remains unchanged. Due to its foundation, it is can be called defensive and encouraging, while its horizontal line emphasizes its force. One considers A as a strong capacitor to store energy.