Life Path Number 7.
These people are very smart, but also lonely. They should try to believe people. Otherwise, they can become cynical and start abusing drugs and alcohol. They appreciate the beauty of nature: plants, trees, water, etc.
These people are mysterious and don't want you to know much about them. They are clever, discreet, analytical, fan of spiritual science, alienated, lonely, sad, introvert, and unsure of themselves. These persons are very thoughtful. People with this life path number are intelligent and diligent. You appreciate loyalty and prudence, and search for the roots of all problems. You seek for perfection, and have high expectations for everybody.
As you love being on your own, you gladly change the stress and chaos of a hectic life for a quiet, peaceful existence. Sevens are attracted by spiritual stuff.
As you like being on your own, you may find it hard to have close relationships. Even though you appreciate your independence you may sometimes feel alone you need communication. As you spend most time on your own, you may ignore the others' views and become inflexible. One of your main tasks is to strike a balance between needing some time alone but not becoming totally isolated. Seven is a reflection of spiritual concentration, thinking, being original, independent. These people frequently feel misunderstood; they are mysterious, and sometimes considered as bizarre.
They are characterized by high level of awareness and a broad viewpoint. Here are some useful tips for you:
- These persons may be scared of heights, but their heart hover as an eagle. They usually see more widely than the others. Surprisingly, this can also cause an apparent lack of attention to detail. Don't neglect them.
- It must be noted that you're often in touch with "the force." The power of the world can resemble a lake with a mostly smooth surface, but the ripples on it may be the new opportunities within arm's reach.
- You'll probably have several different jobs throughout your life, or you'll keep doing something new and refreshing. If you had a restaurant, you would think out the new dishes every day.
- The best options for your vacations are some adventures or scientific expeditions. Learn something you've always dreamed of and dive into it. Or, go someplace you've always interested in.
- You'd probably want to learn how to fly.
What hides behind FOXNT? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
F has special meaning in FOXNT. Its form resembles E, which seems dedicated, but for the lack of its bottom part some sexual shapes. The top bar prevails to give preference to the head and increased level of awareness. The horizontal bars are bent towards its vertical axis, which gives the sensitive aspect of searching for harmony and peace.
O has special meaning in FOXNT. It represents a plain circle without openings, which surrounds you and doesn't let you out. It can turn everything upside down. Its pleasant roundness radiates kindness and harmony. It has neither beginning nor end. O doesn't t like to sort things out, it prefers comfort and harmony. It reminds us of a magnifying glass that allows us to see the stars and distant lands.
X has special meaning in FOXNT. It combines all the energies in its center. This cross is believed to block or redirect energies to make their use harder. It is necessary to get rid of all emotional blocks sent by these two crossed axes which show conflicts.
N has special meaning in FOXNT. No round shape, just broken lines pointing into different directions. Due to its top-down central bar, we change quickly from the mental to the physical plane. Therefore, one can note a sudden dynamism tending towards an excitable character. In some sense, it radiates false calmness.
T has special meaning in FOXNT. It reminds of a TV antenna that transfer information from afar, and then sends it to the vertical axis (earth) to make it real. He usually knows all about universal values and allows for inner transformations.