Life Path Number 6.
These people are great caregivers. The men used to save damsels in distress, while women indulge their men as their own kids.
These persons enjoy their home and family. They are sensitive, affectionate, gentle, sympathetic, and reliable and focused on satisfying other people. You are a perfect caregiver and dealer, as you like to serve the others, especially your loved ones. You life is all about family values. You enjoy home comfort, and the most suitable job for you is a non-working parent.
You must take care of yourself as you may become conceited and start to criticize others. Due to the fact that that you are ready to give everything to the others, you may become a slave to others and ignore your own needs. As you succeed in helping others you may find it hard to strike a balance between helping and interfering. People with this life number are often considered appealing, and their mood can affect everybody.
You tend to be a humanitarian and have the urge to help the welfare of the other people, but don't overestimate them.
These people are responsible and alert. When people around you are going mad, you're the one who takes everything under control. Don't resist. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Follow your instincts. You are a person who takes responsibilities. You can either put up with it and do it properly, or relinquish control and criticise the way people deals with things. You're obsessed with control. That's fine, many of us are like this. Just use your sense of fun. Go on reading.
- Don't overestimate yourself. Look for the job that requires your responsibility. You'll be a really good a manager. Choose the job that requires more education. Be proud of yourself for being able to cope with it.
- Remember that the person taking responsibilities are just as good as the people doing the hard work. Be sympathetic, practical and grateful. Learn how to do each person's job to understand what you're asking them to do.
- You want your holiday to be funny and free of control. Choose such places as Club Med or a cruise. Take a few days where the only decisions you have to make are what to eat or drink. Let somebody take care of you for once. But make sure they'll do it right.
- Another choice is make some physical job. Try to construct a building. Do a seven-day camping trip or bicycle race. The idea is to do something physically intensive for some time. Make yourself tired, but don't forget to recover your strength then.
What hides behind EXPDK? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
E has special meaning in EXPDK. This letter is neither rounded up nor smooth. It shows a few frank directions, which can be interchanged. The horizontal lines are prevailing, while the bottom one is the reflection of earth, the top one implies thought, and the middle line represents the physical form. The head stands for the sexual satisfaction. The whole is maintained by a straight line which sends its energy to its branches, which act as receivers to provide communication.
X has special meaning in EXPDK. It combines all the energies in its center. This cross is believed to block or redirect energies to make their use harder. It is necessary to get rid of all emotional blocks sent by these two crossed axes which show conflicts.
P has special meaning in EXPDK. It is swaying under the weight of its big head. It looks just like B, but has no belly. P is too distant from the earthly comforts and material things. It is thoughtful, tolerant and reserved. It seeks for silence, loneliness and peace to achieve wisdom.
D has special meaning in EXPDK. Its shape is similar to that of D but 'without a belt. It reminds of the large round belly which allows colors or music rebound. Its vertical axis acts as a spinal cord, which implies that it can't move fast under its load.
K has special meaning in EXPDK. Here you can see two antennas, one of which is directed to the sky, and the second to the earth. They are linked in the center of the vertical axis, which reflects the emotional field (its main function). The whole resembles three lines, one of which takes energy from the top (which means intuition), and the second gets it from the heart (standing for impulses). The last line gets energies from the earth.