Life Path Number 9.
Those born with a Life Path number 9 are natural leaders, and they assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. Nines often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.
These people usually belong to the humanitarian staff. You have a very strong feeling of sympathy and benevolence. You are unselfish and sincerely enjoy helping others. You really care about people, especially if they're unhappy.
You are amiable and like being with people. Your generosity is boundless, and you're always ready to share your time and money. Your end goal is making a world a little better.
Due to the fact that you are so generous, you may lose a lot of finances. You may prone to be versatile and have different talents. If these people don't listen to themselves and are seek for material things, they can be deeply unhappy with themselves.
This life path number represents spiritual consciousness. These people can do with any problem in life. You've probably had a hard relationship with your parents in your childhood.
This number reflects completion, so your task is to make choices. Here you may find some useful tips:
- Your greatest battle life battle is finals. You don' t like to see things come to an end, and it's important for you to end things just as you want. Accept everything as it is.
- Understand that every finish may be only a beginning. You should choose a job allowing you to finish a few projects at a time. You enjoy watching the process and working rather than finishing it.
- You always end relationships when you experience difficult times. Learn to see those troubles as temporary. It's worth maintaining a commitment for different reasons, even just because you gave you word. Don't look for an easy solution.
- You may find gardening beneficial, as you like watching the progress all the year round and knowing that life always goes on.
What hides behind EBUAMU? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
E has special meaning in EBUAMU. This letter is neither rounded up nor smooth. It shows a few frank directions, which can be interchanged. The horizontal lines are prevailing, while the bottom one is the reflection of earth, the top one implies thought, and the middle line represents the physical form. The head stands for the sexual satisfaction. The whole is maintained by a straight line which sends its energy to its branches, which act as receivers to provide communication.
B has special meaning in EBUAMU. Its head is rounded, which resembles the belly of the woman expecting baby and increase this pleasant effect by settling on the ground. This emphasizes the flexibility supported by its bar located on the left axis. However, it looks weakened under the pressure of two large circles.
U has special meaning in EBUAMU. As a reservoir, the U has a large opening directed to the sky (mind and instinct), it is full of energy up to the matter (which stands for the base). Its base is round and shows instability. Therefore, it is considered a movable letter.
- A has special meaning in EBUAMU. Its position always remains unchanged. Due to its foundation, it is can be called defensive and encouraging, while its horizontal line emphasizes its force. One considers A as a strong capacitor to store energy.
M has special meaning in EBUAMU. This letter stands firm on its feet. It includes information about earthly and material assets. It has almost no openings and its standing is too massive, which must explain its slowness and toughness.