Life Path Number 6.
These people are great caregivers. The men used to save damsels in distress, while women indulge their men as their own kids.
These persons enjoy their home and family. They are sensitive, affectionate, gentle, sympathetic, and reliable and focused on satisfying other people. You are a perfect caregiver and dealer, as you like to serve the others, especially your loved ones. You life is all about family values. You enjoy home comfort, and the most suitable job for you is a non-working parent.
You must take care of yourself as you may become conceited and start to criticize others. Due to the fact that that you are ready to give everything to the others, you may become a slave to others and ignore your own needs. As you succeed in helping others you may find it hard to strike a balance between helping and interfering. People with this life number are often considered appealing, and their mood can affect everybody.
You tend to be a humanitarian and have the urge to help the welfare of the other people, but don't overestimate them.
These people are responsible and alert. When people around you are going mad, you're the one who takes everything under control. Don't resist. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Follow your instincts. You are a person who takes responsibilities. You can either put up with it and do it properly, or relinquish control and criticise the way people deals with things. You're obsessed with control. That's fine, many of us are like this. Just use your sense of fun. Go on reading.
- Don't overestimate yourself. Look for the job that requires your responsibility. You'll be a really good a manager. Choose the job that requires more education. Be proud of yourself for being able to cope with it.
- Remember that the person taking responsibilities are just as good as the people doing the hard work. Be sympathetic, practical and grateful. Learn how to do each person's job to understand what you're asking them to do.
- You want your holiday to be funny and free of control. Choose such places as Club Med or a cruise. Take a few days where the only decisions you have to make are what to eat or drink. Let somebody take care of you for once. But make sure they'll do it right.
- Another choice is make some physical job. Try to construct a building. Do a seven-day camping trip or bicycle race. The idea is to do something physically intensive for some time. Make yourself tired, but don't forget to recover your strength then.
What hides behind EBUAMR? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
E has special meaning in EBUAMR. This letter is neither rounded up nor smooth. It shows a few frank directions, which can be interchanged. The horizontal lines are prevailing, while the bottom one is the reflection of earth, the top one implies thought, and the middle line represents the physical form. The head stands for the sexual satisfaction. The whole is maintained by a straight line which sends its energy to its branches, which act as receivers to provide communication.
B has special meaning in EBUAMR. Its head is rounded, which resembles the belly of the woman expecting baby and increase this pleasant effect by settling on the ground. This emphasizes the flexibility supported by its bar located on the left axis. However, it looks weakened under the pressure of two large circles.
U has special meaning in EBUAMR. As a reservoir, the U has a large opening directed to the sky (mind and instinct), it is full of energy up to the matter (which stands for the base). Its base is round and shows instability. Therefore, it is considered a movable letter.
- A has special meaning in EBUAMR. Its position always remains unchanged. Due to its foundation, it is can be called defensive and encouraging, while its horizontal line emphasizes its force. One considers A as a strong capacitor to store energy.
M has special meaning in EBUAMR. This letter stands firm on its feet. It includes information about earthly and material assets. It has almost no openings and its standing is too massive, which must explain its slowness and toughness.
R has special meaning in EBUAMR. It looks just like P, but has one more leg that seems to step up. The letter reminds us of a brave soldier blowing his chest to show his pride. It indicates flexibility and hides its emotions. With its different shapes it can send some conflicting information.