Life Path Number 5.
These people look for freedom first of all. They are adventurers with a restless nature. They are constantly on the move and look for something different. Their live is impossible without adventures.
They like meeting new people, finding something new, and living in the present, and their curiosity makes them always look for the answers to life's questions. They can be called anything but conservative, as they enjoy risking and detest boring routine.
These people will have difficult time settling down and are afraid of serious relations. They appreciate freedom and always care for the freedom and wellbeing of the other people. Even though Fives are very sympathetic, their concentration on adventure and looking for something new can divert them from understanding the feelings of their environment. Moreover, as they are constantly looking for the new adventures, their life may not be focused, which can make them become dissatisfied and too eager.
Such persons are quite convincing and are great in encouraging people, which makes them perfect dealers. Any work that includes travel is very suitable for them, as it will save them from the boredom of most other jobs. If not, they may feel extremely unhappy, as the routine drives them mad. Moreover, people with this life number are multi-skilled, so they can change their career as soon as they want. People with the numerous fives in their chart may want to work for themselves. They don't like following the working schedule and reporting to their boss every day.
This number usually symbolizes the free spirit. Here are some tips you may find useful:
- Follow your nature. Security is perfect, but you need your outlet. Think how you can satisfy the urge for travelling and change, or else you'll be very unhappy.
- Choose the job that allows you to experience adventures. You have a very original mindset and action. You can choose different professions
- from the photographer to the stewardess.
- You can be quite spoiled, particularly if you get bored. Satisfy your urge for adventure and you'll find happiness. However, if you have no opportunity to travel, try to go for a walk and explore the new places.
- You are very sensitive, both to yourself and the others.
What hides behind BANO? Secret meaning of the letters.
Here we have described the meaning of each letter of QYK in numerology.
B has special meaning in BANO. Its head is rounded, which resembles the belly of the woman expecting baby and increase this pleasant effect by settling on the ground. This emphasizes the flexibility supported by its bar located on the left axis. However, it looks weakened under the pressure of two large circles.
- A has special meaning in BANO. Its position always remains unchanged. Due to its foundation, it is can be called defensive and encouraging, while its horizontal line emphasizes its force. One considers A as a strong capacitor to store energy.
N has special meaning in BANO. No round shape, just broken lines pointing into different directions. Due to its top-down central bar, we change quickly from the mental to the physical plane. Therefore, one can note a sudden dynamism tending towards an excitable character. In some sense, it radiates false calmness.
O has special meaning in BANO. It represents a plain circle without openings, which surrounds you and doesn't let you out. It can turn everything upside down. Its pleasant roundness radiates kindness and harmony. It has neither beginning nor end. O doesn't t like to sort things out, it prefers comfort and harmony. It reminds us of a magnifying glass that allows us to see the stars and distant lands.